Subject: Re: secure PTY allocation (was: screen in dist)
To: NetBSD Kernel Technical Discussion List <tech-kern@NetBSD.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 01/16/2004 14:00:04
Thus spake Greg A. Woods ("GAW> ") sometime Today...

GAW> Please let's try to keep this to a purely technical discussion, at least
GAW> until it gets to the point where final implementation detail might be
GAW> being hammered out.

Sorry, Greg -- seen too many instances where the "final implementation
detail" was actually built into the original design, and thus could not
be "hammered out".  I say we hammer this one out before it has a chance
to breed.

				--*greywolf;
--
22 Ways to Get Yourself Killed While Watching 'The Lord Of The Rings':

#11: During "The Two Towers," when the Ents decide to march to war,
    stand up and shout "RUN, FOREST, RUN!"