Subject: 1.6.1's sshd: bug?
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/26/2003 14:26:39
I've found what I think is a bug in the sshd shipped with 1.6.1.  (The
exit-signal channel requests it generates do not match the connect-18
draft, in two different respects.)  Is this worth reporting, and if so,
where should I send the bug report?

There also appears to be a bug with 1.6.1's sh; I seem to be able to
make it coredump, repeatably.  It appears to be some kind of runaway
memory allocation, because the coredump is just a hair over 64
megabytes, and the data limit is set to 64 megabytes.  Again, is this
worth reporting?

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign