Subject: Re: cvs 1.11.10 will be imported
To: None <kleink@reziprozitaet.de>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/11/2003 08:15:18
> > > 	i'm not aware of the "interoperability issue".  any pointers?
> > > 	(i have no problem using cvs 1.11.10 against cvs.netbsd.org)
> >
> > http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2003/12/05/0008.html, for a
> > very recent recent one.  This was also noted repeatedly in
> > project-internal circulation.
>
> 	has anyone reported the issue to cvshome.org?

	and why it is not noted in 3RDPARTY if we intentionally keep the older
	version for imported software?  i can't read all the netbsd mailing
	lists for such issues (netbsd has too many mailing lists, which is
	another problem).  and afaik i have never seen "project-internal
	circulation" even though i am a developer.

	back out the change if you want to.
	i'm not in a mood for contributing.  (yes, i'm pissed off)

itojun