Subject: Re: [malcolm.parsons@virgin.net: bsdgames: number claims English output, but outputs in American]
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 11/17/2003 09:58:04
--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:50:29PM +0100, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> We ship the base system with the Pig Latin locale, but we haven't
> (yet) sent out any mail forcing everyone to use that locale.

Esyay, eway on'tday akemay eopleay usay igpay atinlay, evenay oughthay=20
eway robbablypay ouldshay.

I think locale support is the way we should solve this problem. From=20
looking in /usr/share/locale, we currently support four English-language=20
locales, so I think we need more than a binary switch.

Take care,

Bill

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc

--C7zPtVaVf+AK4Oqc--