Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/usr.bin/printf
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/25/2003 23:20:16
At Thu, 26 Jun 2003 06:07:06 +0000 (UTC), "John Hawkinson" wrote:
> David Laight <> wrote on Wed, 25 Jun 2003
> at 14:01:00 +0100 in <>:
> > > Is there a list to which I could subscribe to receive copies of comments
> > > appended to PRs?  "gnats-bugs" receives the original PR, but not
> > > subsequent comments.
> >
> > Gnats is broken, you need to explicitly copy netbsd-bugs when replying
> > to gnats mail.
> This is not "broken," it is expected behavior.

Indeed.  Don't blame gnats, blame the NetBSD configuration thereof.

> is the mailing list which receives original
> copies of PRs automatically. PR updates are sent to
>, which appends updates the PR database. Users
> may cc on updates if they want them to go there.

... but that doesn't mean that the above-described behaviour,
intentional though it may be, is *desirable*.

The current behaviour is broken, it's just not gnats's fault.  8-)

Chris Demetriou                                            Broadcom Corporation
Principal Design Engineer                     Broadband Processor Business Unit
  Any opinions expressed in this message are mine, not necessarily Broadcom's.