Subject: Re: technical acronyms (misc/17559)
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/09/2003 13:56:53
Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net> wrote:
> Okay.  So I'm going to add an acronyms.comp file containing some computer
> related acronyms, and then I'll modify wtf(6) to accept a command line
> argument to specify in which database to look for (I'll post the patch
> first for this).  If anybody has any objection, please say now (and why ;).

I find the ACRONYMDB variable fully sufficient, as salo pointed out.
Personally, I don't see the need for acronyms.comp to be included in the
distribution, but could see the use for the "-f" flag.  Question is,
should that flag take precedence over the environment variable or should
the environment variable be obsoleted?

-Jan

--
42