Subject: Re: bin/15142: cron doesn't use login.conf process limits
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/15/2003 02:13:35
In article <20030315011544.GB18538@neutralgood.org>,  <kpneal@pobox.com> wrote:

>Oh, and while I'm ranting, let me mention this: If I mention on a list
>that such-and-such feature could be better, the LAST thing I want to
>hear is "well, why don't you volunteer!" Don't even bother suggesting
>to me that I should volunteer for something when I have volunteered
>fixes and features that are rotting in gnats. "C'mon."

This is not an ideal world... Unfortunately the current system requires
someone to keep pestering people to commit PR's. Even the little noice
on the mailing list made me take a look at the PR, fix it and commit it.
Given the 1000's of open PR's out there, it is a very difficult task to
prioritize, assign, keep track and close them.

christos