Subject: Re: May I join the group ?
To: Trupti Kshirsagar <>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/14/2003 04:17:30
On Friday 14 March 2003 04:08, Trupti Kshirsagar wrote:
> To whomsover may concern,
>     I am working in FileSystems as a Systems Engineer. I would like to join
> the group if permitted. So pls. let me know how do i do it ?

I think you just did it.  I assume that you have subscribed to this mailing
list as well as others that interest you.  If you haven't already checked it
out, visit for a description of the
lists.  Subscribe to the ones that interest you and start reading.

You can also visit to see what problems have been
reported.  If you think that you can contribute a solution then feel free to
append to a report as described there.  Context diffs are always appreciated.

Welcome aboard.  :-)

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>