Subject: Re: Unix 03
To: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Kamal R Prasad <kamalrpr@in.ibm.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/11/2003 08:41:57
Hello,
 I looked for a public domain version of the document and couldn't find
one.
the website is www.opengroup.org.
The document is referred to as IEEE.1003.1-200x
There have been many changes to the document (and some information can be
gleaned) through the mails forum and subsequent addendums all of which are
accessible to the public.
One would probably have to pay money to the open group for taking the
trouble to setup a baseline for portable API.
regards
-kamal

                      Greywolf
                      <greywolf@starwol        To:       Kamal R Prasad/India/IBM@IBMIN
                      f.com>                   cc:       tech-userlevel@netbsd.org
                      03/11/2003 07:25
                      AM

Thus spake Kamal R Prasad ("KRP> ") sometime Today...

KRP> Hello,
KRP>  Unix 03 standard (set by Open Group) has quite a few
changes/additions to
KRP> unix user level commands.
KRP> I wanted to know if there is any effort to make netbsd Unix 03
compliant.
KRP> thanks

Is there a free on-line document or do we have to buy the stupid thing?

KRP> -kamall

                                                 --*greywolf;
--
Microsoft:
             "Just click on the START button and your journey to the Dark