Subject: Re: CVS commit: basesrc/etc
To: Matthias Buelow <mkb@mukappabeta.de>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 02/21/2003 09:12:35
On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 01:21:57AM +0100, Matthias Buelow wrote:

 > Does the thing really exist or is it just a sarcastic answer to Jasons
 > mail?  Google doesn't seem to know about it.  I'm using thttpd for such
 > purposes now (small, basic httpd) but I'm also interested in alternatives.

There is a "bozohttpd" (see pkgsrc) -- very small, but also not likely to
be the www server anyone wants for a web site of even moderate traffic.

My point is for the "big" applications which require a full-blown MTA,
www server, etc., the administrator is in a better position to decide
which one best fits their needs.