Subject: Re: CVS commit: basesrc/etc
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 02/20/2003 03:03:11
>> I'm a firm believer that "menus belong in restaurants".... :-)
> And that icons are for the illiterate?

That too.  Like "menus belong in restaurants", it's a generalization
that, when taken dogmatically, is a more extreme position than I
actually support, but I do have strong tendencies that way.  I've found
cases where menus and icons are Right Answers; indeed, I've written
programs that use each, and even both.  But only when I feel sure
they're the right way to go; my first tendency is away from them.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign