Subject: groff update?
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 02/16/2003 14:49:34
Hi,
I've recently bumped to the silly limit for number of arguments
in our tmac macros again. Apparently the macros have been extensively
changed to allow arbitrary number of arguments, sometime post
1.16.1 (which we have in tree according to doc/3RDPARTY).
E.g. FreeBSD uses 1.18.1 including the nonchanged groff tmac macros.

Is there any particular reason to stay with 1.16? Why the upgrade
to 1.17.2, which was announced 2001/10/19, wasn't done?

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/