Subject: Re: CVS commit: basesrc/bin/ksh
To: NetBSD Userlevel Technical Discussion List <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/16/2002 17:21:15
> i.e. new language features in ksh are now included in the standards and
> are ported back into other shell implementations such as ash.

I've a copy (of ash) which matches the standard rather more closely
than the one in the source tree - I fixed the output of 'jobs',
sorted out the difference between normal and special builtins,
and (I think) fixed the long standing issue with the exitstatus of `cmd`.
Also some fixes to (the rather buggy) vi editing mode.

I'll make a patch to the current code if someone will apply it.

	David

--
David Laight: david@l8s.co.uk