Subject: Re: finger
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 09/13/2002 10:56:31
Just fyi -- I've been kept off of the finger code for the past couple of
days (and for a couple of more days) thanks to an RSA ACE/Server deciding
to die together with its replica...

I hope to be able to write some tiny bits of code on Sunday, and I'll post
it here for review/comments/etc.

Regards,
+ Kim