Subject: Re: ld.elf_so and hppa
To: Matt Fredette <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/01/2002 13:10:51
On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 01:05:24PM -0400, Matt Fredette wrote:
> +#if defined(RTLD_LOADER) && defined(__hppa__)

My one comment is that if this is (or may be) useful for architectures
other than HPPA (as you say it may be useful for ia64), I would not
conditionalize the usage on __hppa__, but rather some intermediate value
that is set in the Makefile for HPPA or whatever.

 Allen Briggs               Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...