Subject: Re: rfc2228 in ftpd
To: Jason R Thorpe <>
From: Theo de Raadt <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/30/2002 19:42:23
Jason, please do not make false statements like this.

4 messages directly on topic were not sent through until I asked for
them to be sent through.  Then they were sent through.  Was sending
them through a mistake, or was blocking them a mistake?  Can you
please clarify?

Hugh's messages in port-vax with booting bug fixes were also censored
and he had to replace his email address.

This is a message which was blocked until after:

Was this above message not relevant?

It was in response to this message:

Does this above message meet the requirements, where mine doesn't?