Subject: etc/etc.*/fstab.* cleanup?
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 05/04/2002 10:22:14
Hi,
seems to me like the various platform-dependant fstab.*, which
nowadays land in /etc, actually belong under /usr/share/examples/fstab/
Many of them are very similar or same on most of architectures,
this way we'd also be able to keep only 'interesting' fstab.* examples
and reduce the file duplication.

Is there any particular reason to retain fstab.* example files
in /etc?

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org> http://www.NetBSD.org/Ports/i386/ps2.html