Subject: Re: patch to add rfc2228 support to ftpd
To: Johan Danielsson <joda@pdc.kth.se>
From: Aidan Cully <aidan@kublai.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/26/2002 21:55:08
On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 08:31:27PM -0500, Aidan Cully wrote:
> Sorry about that...  It was compiling in my development environment,
> and I wasn't careful enough about making/testing the patch.  I'll
> put up a new version by tomorrow.

Done.  Same bat channel:
ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/aidan/ftp-patch.tgz
I'll note that I needed to set WARNS=1 in the Makefile, because
otherwise it's impossible to #include <krb5.h>: it includes time.h, and
one of the function prototypes in krb5-protos.h takes a parameter named
ctime (in addition to other functions taking params named 'send' &c,
but the ctime one can't be gotten around without futzing with the .h
file).

--aidan