Subject: Re: patch to add rfc2228 support to ftpd
To: Aidan Cully <aidan@kublai.com>
From: Tomas Svensson <tsn@gbdev.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/26/2002 15:39:45
I think it adds a lot of kerberized obfuscation that may not be needed
for other security methods. It also assumes that the data is always
encrypted by a function then sent with write() which isn't the case
with TLS.

It's probably better if you make a table that is checked at AUTH time
that sets method-dependent functions for pbsz, prot, write, read,
printf, putc, ccc etc.

About the style, you should probably read /usr/share/misc/style...

-Tomas