Subject: Request for pull-up to netbsd-1-5 in lib/libc/time
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Gillespie, Jr. <epg@pretzelnet.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/09/2001 23:04:27
I don't know if this is the right place for this kind of request,
but i couldn't find any information on where to ask.  I keep
seeing commit messages on source-changes referring to something
being pulled up by request without seeing a correspoding report
on netbsd-bugs, so i guessed send-pr(1) is not the way.

Anyway, revision 1.12 of libc/time/strftime.c introduces the C99
%z conversion specification (time zone offset, e.g. +0500 instead
of EST).  This is part of the larger import of tzcode2000g so
maybe the other files affected will also have merged.

Thanks.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pretzelnet.org

"When everyone has to reinvent the wheel, many people invent
 square wheels."