Subject: Re: moused
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/29/2001 03:18:51
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> Now that the wsmux code has been updated I've finally ported the
> FreeBSD moused deamon.  It takes input from serial mice and injects
> them into the /dev/wsmouse mux.  This means that you can mix serial
> mice with other mice on a machine without problem.
> I'd like to import the moused program into usr.sbin (and add some startup
> to /etc/rc.d), but I thought I'd get peoples opinions first.
> The moused program is a rather ugly piece of code, but it's useful so I
> think we should add it.

Do I understand this right that this is not a program to get cut&paste in
console, just use a serial mouse with other mice for X?

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/