Subject: Re: stdio FILE extension
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/20/2001 14:42:52
[ On Saturday, October 20, 2001 at 15:43:26 (GMT), Charles M. Hannum wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: stdio FILE extension
>
> I update the base system about once a month.

Hmmm.... that's odd, very odd indeed -- I've never seen so many releases
from NetBSD myself, let alone "major" releases (whatever we might define
them to be).  Where are you getting your monthly releases from?  And
you're finding complete pkg[src] releases to go along with them too?

I think you're dreaming about something totally unrelated to what I've
been talking about.  Your comments are off base and irrelevant.

--
							Greg A. Woods