Subject: lookups, CDroms and Pthreads
To: None <>
From: Michael Richardson <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/23/2001 15:00:11
  It seems that grip simply never get a successful lookup to

  At first, I thought that it was because the info from the CDrom was
wrong (I live in Canada, and often the CDs released are bit different, and doesn't have as big a database as cddb did).

  However, after tcpdump'ing I realized that it was never actually trying.
  I expect this is a pthreads issue.

  Has anyone else gotten grip fully functional?

] |device driver[