Subject: Problems with "gdb"
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Sean McKnight <mcknight@email.unc.edu>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/20/2001 14:28:50
I am having a problem using "gdb".  Specifically, I have found that "gdb"
is not working correctly with dynamic libraries.  The problem seems to
show up when I am attempting to set breakpoints.  Nothing crashes, but
the resulting breakpoints are in the entirely wrong place and when I
set breakpoints to two different functions, they both point to the same
address.  I have only seen the problem when using dynamic libraries.

Since I am new to NetBSD, I would like to know if this is the proper forum
for this question, or if I should direct my question elsewhere (along with
all of the details).

Thanks,
Sean

Sean McKnight