Subject: sushi mysteries
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/09/2001 16:12:47
i got multiple questions about /usr/sbin/sushi. if i'm mitsaken,
please let me know...
- "exec pkg_info" screen goes away too quickly.
(under "Software Installation and Maintenance", "List Installed
- if I tap some key that is not F3 (like F1/F2), sushi terminates.
xterm/kterm/wscons emits \033[12~ on F2. maybe \033 is recognized
as single escape character.
- if i go into shell with F9, it will invoke /bin/sh, not my shell
registered onto /etc/passwd (/bin/csh).
- after F9, if I exit from /bin/sh, sushi itself terminates.
- cursor appears in random places on the screen. maybe it is better
to make cursor invisible with curs_set(0).
i believe i got the latest libcdk, sushi and sushi menu files