Subject: sushi mysteries
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 01/09/2001 16:12:47
	i got multiple questions about /usr/sbin/sushi.  if i'm mitsaken,
	please let me know...

	- "exec pkg_info" screen goes away too quickly.
	  (under "Software Installation and Maintenance", "List Installed
	  Packages")
	- if I tap some key that is not F3 (like F1/F2), sushi terminates.
	  xterm/kterm/wscons emits \033[12~ on F2.  maybe \033 is recognized
	  as single escape character.
	- if i go into shell with F9, it will invoke /bin/sh, not my shell
	  registered onto /etc/passwd (/bin/csh).
	- after F9, if I exit from /bin/sh, sushi itself terminates.
	- cursor appears in random places on the screen.  maybe it is better
	  to make cursor invisible with curs_set(0).

	i believe i got the latest libcdk, sushi and sushi menu files
	under share/sushi.

itojun