Subject: Re: several messages
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/31/2000 08:59:14
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

: 	we, at Citrus project (which develops multilingual librarires),
: 	have GNU gettext-compatible libintl library, under BSD license.
: 	it will eat GNU *.mo message catalog files and manipulates handles
: 	them accordingly.  i have been using it for supporting GNU grep and
: 	some other GNU applications, with no problem.  Citrus project plans
: 	to extend the internals of the library in the near future (for tighter
: 	integration with other libc multilingualization stuffs), but even in
: 	the current form, it works just fine as GNU libintl.a replacement.

Thank you!  This means I don't need to finish my home implementation.  :)