Subject: Re: libintl.a into base system
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Jaromír Dolecek <dolecek@ibis.cz>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/31/2000 09:33:37
Just for reference - why is catgets(3) not sufficient ?

If catgets(3) is not suitable and libintl is superior, having
something which does the job and is compatible with what other
major projects are using would be a win. In other words, I think
it would be good idea to bring it into NetBSD in that case.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
@@@@  Wanna a real operating system ? Go and get NetBSD, damn!  @@@@