Subject: Re: bin/10985 (skel files)
To: Simon Burge <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 09/30/2000 18:01:10
	I'd prefer to see the dotfiles in /usr/share/examples/skel -
	I tend to leave defaults in /etc/csh.* and create homedirs without
	any dotfiles.

	If we do go ahead with this, is there a way to tell useradd on a
	stock system to create the home directory without populating it
	with any files. (short of deleting /etc/skel).

			       -- A pmap for every occasion --