Subject: Re: bin/10985 (skel files)
To: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 09/30/2000 18:01:10
	I'd prefer to see the dotfiles in /usr/share/examples/skel -
	I tend to leave defaults in /etc/csh.* and create homedirs without
	any dotfiles.

	If we do go ahead with this, is there a way to tell useradd on a
	stock system to create the home directory without populating it
	with any files. (short of deleting /etc/skel).

                David/absolute
			       -- www.netbsd.org: A pmap for every occasion --