Subject: Re: /etc/default ickiness...
To: None <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 09/08/2000 16:17:58

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 04:09:47PM -0400, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> Another thing that would work if we want to stick with the "master file,
> overrides file" model is a tool (virc?) to invisibly handle changes -

The advantage of this is that folks not wanting to use the tool would
have *exactly* what we've got today, and the ability to go back and
forth between manual edits and virc-based edits at their leasure. It
would be analogous to how we now supply user{add,del,mod}.

    M a s o n     L o r i n g     B l i s s
awake ? sleep : (random() & 2) ? dream : sleep;=20

Version: GnuPG v1.0.2 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see