Subject: Re: e2fsprogs [was: RE: CVS commit: pkgsrc]
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 08/22/2000 23:17:31
On Sun, Aug 06, 2000 at 07:09:32PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> OK for newfs_ext2fs, if we get manuel to do the work (he's on holiday for
> the next 1.8 weeks).

Really, if I have to do something like this I'd prefer to start from newfs_ffs
than maintain the ext2fs tools :)

> But will it be as easy to write resizeffs?

Maybe not but I'd love to see such a tool (raidframe should allow adding disk
to a raid array too :)

Anyway I'm not sure getting a whole bunch of ext2fs tools would be that
usefull. If you need to use ext2fs it's because you have a linux
system near you :) Importing the ext2fs tools as a package wouldn't be
a big work anyway.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>