Subject: Re: libc tags
To: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@sibyte.com>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/08/2000 01:44:15
    Date:        07 Jul 2000 08:00:50 -0700
    From:        cgd@sibyte.com (Chris G. Demetriou)

  | i.e., you actually use ctags on the kernel?

I use them all the time.   Just earlier tonight as it happens.
I was looking to see if I can find a reasonable fix to the
"can't shutdown cleanly with tmp mounted mfs" problem that
still persists - that one needs to be flushed before 1.5

Without ctags, I'd be spending all day running grep, kernels
have changed so much since I last spent much time inside that
I have little idea where anything is these days...

Ans as to new tools - well, there's this saying about old
dogs which applies in all respects.

kre