Subject: Re: bin/10116: vi somewhat easily confused by suspension
To: None <,>
From: Julian Coleman <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 05/31/2000 15:17:53
> I haven't been following this too closely, but perhaps put nvi 1.79 in
> straight after the netbsd 1.5 is branched off.  If there are problems in
> nvi 1.79, at least they wont be in the release.  Or does 1.79 solve a
> know problem now?

The only problem that seems to be biting people is the changing the screen
before the "press any key" prompt after a shell command is executed.  I have
patches for that, so I'll put those into our tree.  However, the nvi
changelog shows a fair number of bug fixes, so it seems worthwhile to go to
1.79 at some point.  We can merge any changes we make now into 1.79 later.

                    My other computer also runs NetBSD