Subject: Re: Proposed rc.d changes....
To: NetBSD Userlevel Technical Discussion List <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 05/03/2000 10:12:32
On Mon, 1 May 2000, Greg A. Woods wrote:

# However the primary reason I like having a *single* "rc.conf" file is
# that it's one hell of a lot easier to do at least minimal change control
# (eg. with existing tools such as RCS) than it is to do with any other
# method (yes I could write a script that re-creates *all* of the links in
# /etc/rc.d and then track changes in that script, but why should I have
# to do that -- why not supply such a tool with the system?).

Wow!  Greg agrees with me for once! :-)

				--*greywolf;
--
Microsoft:  Living proof that Borg screw Ferengi.