Subject: Re: rc.d
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/18/2000 22:41:42
Most of the time I put into NetBSD is in the package system.  The pkg
stuff helps me maintain uniform installations at multiple locations
with minimal effort (especially after the initial effort of creating
each package).  Overall I consider it saving a lot of time and effort.

I also thing that my developer cycles are best spent on the package
system.  I really don't see myself adding tagged queuing to the SCSI
drivers...  :-)

+ Kim

P.S.  Oh, why am I wasting time responding to mailing list messages?
Well, I don't always feel like spending my time the most effective
way possible to begin with...  :-)

--
Kimmo Suominen
kim@tac.nyc.ny.us