Subject: FreeBSD's "periodic" script.
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Jones <chris@cjones.org>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/06/2000 17:24:04
--=-=-=

This is a message from a friend of mine, describing a feature of
FreeBSD that sounds quite useful.  As he does an excellent job of
explaining why it's useful, I'll let you all read his words.

If there's consensus on this, I'd be willing to do the work of
bringing it into NetBSD.

Chris

--=-=-=

	by rupert.honors.montana.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id QAA27148
	for <root@honors.montana.edu>; Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:22:05 -0700 (MST)