Subject: Re: shared library versioning
To: None <>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 12/18/1999 19:05:04
[ On Saturday, December 18, 1999 at 15:51:37 (-0800), Jason Thorpe wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: shared library versioning
> No.  ld(1) looks for, not

hmmm....  that's too bad....

> I suggest you familiarize
> yourself with how shared library versioning is actually done in ELF.  It's
> not anything like the mechanism used in a.out, not in the slightest.

Already on the "todo" list, and moving up quickly as I prepare to bring
my development systems back to -current, though I may have to acquire
yet another i386 build machine so I can keep supporting clients who
haven't upgraded yet....

							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <>; Secrets of the Weird <>