Subject: Re: killall(1) ?
To: Andy Doran <ad@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 11/22/1999 13:46:06
Andy Doran wrote:
> ... and if that's the concensus then I have the killall(1) command ready
> to go. We've had this discussion only a couple of months ago!.

Did we ?

I looked at the psmisc package and its killall(1) seems like
good to use (I didn't actually tried, just looked through manpage).
It has fairly acceptable license (the author could probably be
persuaded to asign the copyrights to TNF) and seems like this
is even the killall(1) which Linux uses (at least it's the one
installed on Debian I have access to). Certainly it's much better
than the crude shell script I have written :)

What do you have, Andy ?

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/