Subject: Re: pthreads
To: Nick Hudson <>
From: Christoph Badura <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/13/1999 22:19:47
Nick Hudson wrote:
> Actually  I think my problem is something to do with signals.

That could be.

> I checked
> the FAQ in mit-pthreads and its says that signal/sigaction should be
> replaced with pthreads-signal/pthreads-sigaction. Well that's what I
> think it means!?!

Well, I dunno what it means.  But then I haven't seen a useable
description of the problem, either.  Would it be possible to get an
exact description of what is wrong and what your environment is?

Christoph Badura

	Anything that can be done in O(N) can be done in O(N^2).
	-- Ralf Schuettau (after looking at a particular piece of code)