Subject: Re: getopt_long ?
To: Hubert Feyrer <>
From: Michael Richardson <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 07/22/1999 23:52:24
    Hubert> i was under the impression that you're doing getopt_long... did you make
    Hubert> any progress? Me and some other pkg dudes have run into a lacking
    Hubert> getopt_long() repeatedly in the last few weeks, and if would _so_ nice to
    Hubert> have this in-tree... :-)

  Okay, found it. I'd checked it into my private repository but not into
  I'm checking the code in, but I have not edited the makfile yet. The
copyright may be wrong, but it is my intention to assign to TNF.

]    At the Ottawa-Linux Symposium .... running NetBSD!!!!      |  firewalls  [
] |device driver[