Subject: Re: interface to utmp file.
To: Andy Doran <ad@fionn.sports.gov.uk>
From: John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/18/1999 00:23:47
On May 20,  8:16pm, Andy Doran wrote:
} On Thu, 20 May 1999, Greg A. Woods wrote:
} > [ On Thursday, May 20, 1999 at 18:31:34 (+0000), Andy Doran wrote: ]
}
} I have to deal with some SCO OpenServer machines here. They gleefully tout
} "%d failed login attempt(s)" upon login; it got me wondering about the
} spec.
}
} > In theory though an entry with type LOGIN_PROCESS followed by an entry
} > [snip]
}
} Hmm. Let me see how an "Open System" like SCO does it ;).

     This is usually a feature of the SecureWare c2 security stuff.  I
hated that thing.  It is a royal pain to work with.

}-- End of excerpt from Andy Doran