Subject: Re: man links: hard/symbolic
To: NetBSD Userlevel Technical Discussion List <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/23/1999 17:50:48
On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Greg A. Woods wrote:

# I'm going under the assumption that cattable manpages never have links
# to them, even if they're identical to other cattable manpages, and that
# unless you build all cattable manpages the only ones that'll exist will
# be those that have actualy been read by someone.

...you mean man does this now?

				--*greywolf;
--
"Well, it's _two_ drummers, and we're not marching,   *. .* *. .*  *. .*
we're dancing, but that's the general idea, yes."       v     v      v