Subject: Changes to BIND (and `pawd')
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 03/26/1999 15:22:19
I have committed the following changes to the usr.sbin/bind tree
- install dig, dnsquery, host, nslookup and nsupdate in /usr/bin
- replace host with the standard version shipped with BIND

I tagged the contrib version of host with `bind-contrib-host' in
case we need to get it back (including the manual page).

I have committed a change to usr.sbin/amd/pawd/Makefile to install
pawd in /usr/bin as it is an end-user command (section 1 in man).

I've updated distrib/sets/lists/base/mi to reflect the changes.
If there is any other place I should have updated please let me
know and I'll fix it.

+ Kim