Subject: Re: major hier(7) overhauls?
To: NetBSD Userlevel Technical Discussion List <>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 01/27/1999 16:29:14
[ On Wed, January 27, 1999 at 20:48:09 (+0100), Ignatios Souvatzis wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: major hier(7) overhauls?
> you didnt mention that before. Now, if you, or somebody else, would make
> unionfs or union mounts working, we could do a lot of things differently.

I though I did, but no doubt it got lost in a lot of the other crud.

I will eventually work on it, if someone doesn't beat me to it, but I've
got a lot of other things I want to work on too!

							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <>; Secrets of the Weird <>