Subject: Re: Importing texinfo: proposal
To: (NetBSD Userlevel Technical Discussion List) <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 01/02/1999 23:55:09
On 03-Jan-99 Greg A. Woods spoke unto us all:
#  In this light I'd propose that info files go in /usr/share/info, with a
#  mandatory symlink from /usr/info pointing at "share/info", and that the
#  corresponding texinfo sources be put in appropriate places under
#  /usr/share/doc/; not organized by formatting language, but instead by
#  subject, just as /usr/share/doc is currently organized

I agree with /usr/share/info.. it makes perfect sense.. I'm not sure I
understand the symlink, nor want a symlink in usr.

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org