Subject: Re: small hack
To: None <tech-userlevel@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 09/26/1998 09:22:14
>> [...DocBook...]
> I fully agree that DocBook is the way to go.

What *is* DocBook?  If it's just yet another format that's different
from everything else, then I can't see that it buys us anything but
incompatability (which is the major problem with texinfo, AFAICT).
Since I've seen two smart people suggest using it, there surely must be
something more to it; if anyone could find a moment to summarize what
it offers for those who (like me) don't know what it is, I'm sure we'd
appreciate it.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca