Subject: Re: X11 problems with pkgs
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/21/1998 17:32:00
On 21-Jun-98 Hubert Feyrer spoke unto us all:
#
# Someone should probably also do a full pkgsrc build with this on then...
# (to test & iron out errors, _prior_ to committing things!)
#

I might have a chance to do this this weekend (wednesday) If someone gave me a
drop-in patch, I could start the build tomorrow.. but no big deal...

I have a machine floating around somewhere I'm sure I could do this on..   I'll
download a fresh set of the X tree this weekend, and give it a go..  (Mind you,
it will take a few days on one of my 486's)

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html