Subject: Re: Problem with KDE package
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 05/16/1998 18:29:20
Hi,

On 15 May 1998, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> Your sources must be still non standard because this definitely works
> with uptodate package sources.

Since you are convinced that there are no problems, I will chalk it up to
user error somewhere.  I still think it is strange that if I  do a
'make' from "x11/kde", it dies when making the kdelibs, but if I do each
package individually, it works. I now have KDE compiled and running, so
I'll leave it at that.

> Where did you a "make clean"? "make clean" in "x11/kde" won't affect
> any of the packages it depends on.

And that is exactly why I did the 'make clean' inside each individual
package directory.  I would not have been able to compile each individual
kde package without doing so.

   Mark Andres               E-mail: mark@giganet.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
   Me & NetBSD: http://www2.giganet.net/~mark/NetBSD/