Subject: Re: Packages: 2 Questions
To: Eric Delcamp <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/17/1998 21:41:50
On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Eric Delcamp wrote:
> Last question : I have made a binary package of apache for Amiga/m68k. How to
> "publish" it ?

Well, for a single apache pkg, that shouldn't be too difficult to build ,
even on amiga.

The general concensus on putting up precompiled binary packages seems to
be that we only put them up on, if they've been created by
some certified pkg-developer, to prevent running into various problems.

For some spcial pkgs like mozilla that'll probably compile a whole week
or so this might be handled different, but that's decided on a per-pkg
case then.

 - Hubert

Hubert Feyrer <>