Subject: Re: Packages: 2 Questions
To: None <edelcamp@easynet.fr>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <s_frueau@ira.uka.de>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/16/1998 15:12:19
Hello!

> This package create when it configure a directory, then reconfigure, compile &
> install from this new dir. The best way to help me to validate my Makefile and
> patches is maybe to get my work. I'll put it on my home page at
>   http://perso.easynet.fr/~edelcamp/msqlpack.html

While I had no time loking into your work - did you have a look at what
the FreeBSD port for msql does? Maybe its a better base to work from.

> The second question is to update graphics/gimp from 0.99.18 to 0.99.23.
> Should I send a message to maintainer before doing this ?

The maintainer already updated it to 0.99.26 - Mathis Scheler did commit
this today :-) But in generel it is wise to speak with the maintainer
first to be sure to do no double work :)

Greets
--

   Name  : Thorsten Frueauf            Milano@irc cri@onaliM       //
   E-Mail: s_frueau@ira.uka.de oder ukfy@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de     \X/