Subject: Re: cvs commit: src/lib/libc/db/hash hash_buf.c
To: Jason Downs <downsj@teeny.org>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 10/18/1996 19:54:51
> Ah, yes.  I've been watching this thread with some amount of amusement, as
> have other OpenBSD developers.
>
> Yes, please back it out.  I would rather have OpenBSD remain the most secure
> version of UNIX that money can't buy.

"Welcome to mutual of Omaha's wild.." [click]

[Earnest woman in track-suit] "When it's my time of month, and I'm
a-bleedin' like a stuck pig, I need *extra* protection so I turn to the
new MaxiMegaUltra.." [click]

"Racer X!  Do you think he could be really be my brother, Chim-chim?"
"Eee!  Eee eee eee!" [damn, seen this one - click]

"Hi, I'm Jason and this is my brother, Pete!  We've got something
pretty special for you today, isn't that right Pete!"

Pete: "Yep!  We're going trolling, and today not for salmon!"

Jason: "Nope, we won't be needing the boat at all today, in fact, because
       we're going on-line on The Internet, courtesy of our new sponsor,
       America On Line!"

[holds up a diskette and points shamelessly at ``I <heart>@AOL.com'' T-shirt]

Pete:  "That sure was a catch, yup!"

P&J:   "Welcome to the home fishing channel, and today we're going:

       ** Trolling For Flames! **"

Pete:  "Hey, Jas!  I get to play the Moslem fundamentalist in
       soc.women today, OK?  You got to create all those newsgroups
       last time!"

Jason: "Yeah, OK, just so long as I get to spread the virus panic in
       comp.binaries.windows..   Hey, it's gonna be a good show today,
       folks.  We've even got some great forged email from O.J. Simpson
       which (giggle) we're going to post to alt.white.supremacy!"

P&J:  "Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee!  Hahahahahahahahaha..." [click]

Sheesh, the Internet.  You just can't get away from it anymore!

					Jordan